Bangkok - 21 February 2008 - Asiasoft, a leader in Southeast Asia's online entertainment service industry, plans to cement its position as the No.1 online gaming company in Thailand by unveiling a booth at the upcoming Thailand Game Show 2008 that will occupy almost 50 percent of the exhibition's total floor space. This year's Thailand Game Show will take place from 21-24 February at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre.
This is a "must see" event for everyone and will feature:
- FreeStyle - Asiasoft's perfect mix of online basketball with hip hop music aimed at expanding Asiasoft's online gaming customer base to include sport and music lovers;
- Opportunity to examine and play many of Asiasoft's other well know games many of which will also be offering chances to win free gifts and virtual game items;
- Hot concerts for rock and dance fans from well-known bands Moderndog, Da Endorphin and Flure;
- CosPlay fashion shows daily;
- Ninja fighting show promoting Ghost Online;
- Semi-finals of the Dancing Finger Audition Thailand Contest with a Chevrolet Aveo as the main prize;
- Introduction to the new Summoner Master Online game, Asiasoft's first online card game developed by Thais to be introduced throughout the region;
- Free premiere issue of Asiasoft's new PlayPark magazine with free virtual game items (limited to 100 items per game each day).
Mr. Lertchai Kanpai, Managing Director of Asiasoft Corporation PCL, explained that Asiasoft has brought together for Thailand Game Show 2008 the company's best games including Ragnarok Online 1 and 2, Ghost Online, Cabal, Yulgang, Maple Story, Granada Espada, Play Arcade and Richman.
In addition, Asiasoft will be launching its new game FreeStyle and introducing Summoner Master Online, which was developed from the number one card game Summoner Master for targeting to countries throughout the region.
"Gamers should not miss this show and should make a point of visiting Asiasoft's exhibit," Mr. Lerdchai said. "We are offering great entertainment plus the opportunity to see and experience our latest products."
# # # #
About Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
Established in 2001, Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited, a leader in online entertainment provider in Southeast Asia, focuses on online gaming providing in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. The company has affiliates which cover international investment, computer and online game development and game portal service.
At present, Asiasoft provides 12 online games in 4 countries; Thai (8 games), Singapore (4 games), Malaysia (4 games) and Vietnam (5 games). Asiasoft currently has more than 7.16 million registration-base gamers in 4 countries. Cabal, Ragnarok, Audition Dance Online, Maple Story and Yulgang are the most famous online games operated by Asiasoft.